Hot Caramel Sundaes
– 1 ½ cups of packed brown sugar.
– 1/3 cups of corn syrup.
– 1/3 cups of water.
– ¾ cup of whipped topping, thawed.
– 1 tablespoon of melted margarine.
– ½ teaspoon of vanilla.
– ¼ teaspoon of baking soda.
– Low-fat vanilla ice cream, softened.
– In a saucepan, combine the sugar, corn syrup and water.
– Heat to boiling over medium-high heat.
– Remove from the heat, then gradually stir in whipped topping.
– Cook over low heat until heated through.
– Remove from heat and stir in the margarine, vanilla and baking soda.
– Serve warm over the low-fat vanilla ice cream.